bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

10 Products to Get You Through a Crazy Semester

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

This time of year can get so hectic, between school, work, cuffing season, there just isn’t enough time in the day! I often find myself missing certain items that would alleviate my stress, but then never having the time to go get them. So before life gets too hectic, I’m here to tell you what you need to survive the semester.

BUXOM Cosmetics Big Tease™ Plumping Mascara

This mascara is a must buy because not only does it give volume in just a few strokes to your lashes but it’s so compact you can take it with you anywhere! The application is smooth and creates a sleek and bold look instantly. We’re all busy getting this bread, but that doesn’t mean we can’t look fantastic. It’s long wearing and smudge resistant, leaving you time to focus on other things after applying.

Krazy Glue

Again, during this busy season of costumes, gifts, and final projects, time is of the essence. Whether you’re creating a last minute costume, finishing your final project, or decorating a gift for a friend, Krazy Glue is here for you. Krazy Glue adheres to wood, metal, plastic, ceramics, and vinyl!

Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner

This 2 in 1 shaving cream and conditioner goes on like a lotion, and softens while providing a non-foamy shaving cream! It’s applicable on wet or dry skin and doesn’t require rinsing because of its natural ingredients like soy protein and shea butter. Not only will it make your legs soft, there are two enchanting scents to choose from; Delicate Water Lily and Coconut Silk.

Frank’s RedHot

Everyone is familiar with Franks Red Hot sauce, it’s the number one Hot Sauce brand in America, and for good reason. Frank’s RedHot balances heat and flavor and can make even your late night Ramen taste like a 5-star meal. It comes in a cute little bag so you never have to be without it!

Katy Perry’s INDI Fragrance

What can’t Katy Perry do? This fragrance is unique, with a mixture of eleven different scents, most prominently Oriental Plum and Italian Bergamot. This enticing fragrance will leave you feeling confident and can be purchased at Walgreens online and in stores.

GōL Bar

Part of self-care during midterms and finals is making sure that your brain and body if fueled with healthy food. GōL Bars have no added sugars or gluten, but they do have organic fruits and nuts. Foods with high protein and fiber levels have proven to increase neurotransmitter activity, making it the perfect study snack! Not to mention it comes in four delicious flavors; Chocolate Coconut, Blueberry, Chocolate Sea Salt, and Maple Sea Salt.  

Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Waterproof

This face cleanser really covers all the bases, it lifts dirt and removes makeup without stripping your face of its natural oils. Its clean smell leaves you feeling relaxed and your face feeling clean and soft. It can remove even the most stubborn makeup without being harsh on your skin.

Wallflowers Fragrance Plugs + Wallflowers Fragrance Refills

Bed Bath and Beyond’s Fragrance Plugs will make your room smell like a garden without breaking the no candles/plants rule! The easy to assemble wall plug comes in 60+ different scents and also doubles as a nightlight! Add a little bit of comfort to your life easily and inexpensively.

Sabre Safety

Sabre Safety offers 3 different methods of self-protection with their Personal Alarm with Key Ring, which is audible from 600 ft away and is compact and sleek for easy transport. The stylish pink versions profits go to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation while the daring red one’s profits go to support the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network. Sabre also features Personal Alarm with Clip and LED light, which is also audible from 600 ft away but also comes with a flashlight suitable for all weather conditions. The Drink Test Kit is a portable and user-friendly method of testing drinks for drugs.

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk Worried about being too pale during this fall season? This lotion-like self-tanning milk offers a streak-free and even tan, while simultaneously hydrating the skin. It contains vitamin E and can be used in place of your everyday moisturizer for a gradual glow.

Merlin Garcia

New School '21

Merlin Garcia was born in Austin, Texas and now attends Eugene Lang College. She studies film with a concentration in screenwriting. She hopes to someday work in television and publish a book of essays.
If you're interested HCTNS, please e-mail us at hc.newschool@hercampus.com