This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

This year is flying by and before you could even blink, Halloween is just two days away! With all your school work, jobs, and clubs, it’s understandable that you may not have had a lot of time to prepare a Halloween costume. No need to worry, here are five easy last minute costumes!

Mummy

One of the easiest costumes out there, but still cute – you probably already have everything you need for this costume. Using a plain white top and skirt/pants, wrap gauze around your body to impersonate a mumy! If you don’t have gauze, toilet paper is always a classic option too.

The Bachelor Contestant

One of the most popular reality TV series, this costume is sure to be a hit! Simply pick out one of your more fancier dresses, create a sign stating your name, age, job, and home town, grab a rose, and there you have it! You can get creative with job titles too. Instead of putting ‘Waitress’ you could add some humor and say ‘Burnt Out Student’. Everyone will adore this costume.

Serena and Blair

Another popular TV show, you can’t go wrong with the classic S & B. Using a white button up top, a school uniform-like skirt, high socks, and a tie, it’ll be hard to tell the real Serena and Blair apart from you!

Ariana Grande

Looking for something warm and still cute? By wearing an oversized sweatshirt, tall boots, and a high ponytail, you’ll be cute and comfortable as Ariana Grande! This low effort costume has a cute outcome and is super creative.

Alabama Rush PNM

One of the most popular TikTok trends this summer was Alabama Rush. By wearing a fun sundress and a nametag with Alabama rush on it, you’ll be tapping into your inner sorority girl! This costume is super fun and is sure to get all the laughs.

I hope these easy DIY costumes are helpful to you! Have a safe and fun Halloween!

Alekha is a freshman studying Marketing with a minor in Writing. She is a writer for Her Campus MSU and a member of the Pi Gamma Nu fraternity. In her free time, she loves listening to One Direction, reading, and playing with her dog, Rocco!