What Swimsuit Should You Pack For Spring Break Based on Your Major?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Attention Spring Breakers: it’s time to start planning your outifts—and most importanly swimsuits—for the vacation of your life. Since it’s a getaway from your studies, it only seems fair to dress the part according to your major. This is your life now, after all. 

BUSINESS

This counts as business casual, right?

($31, ASOS)

COMMUNICATIONS

Instagram is probably pretty high on your priority list because personal branding is important and you know it. Honestly, this would just go great with your aesthetic.

($47, PacSun)

BIOLOGY

Wear this floral bikini to bring some much needed life to your spring break style.

($33, Target)

POLITICAL SCIENCE

You still love America despite what it’s been putting you through lately. And you’ll always love your stars and stripes.

($96, J.Crew)

LITERATURE

You’re a classy lady on and off the beach. Throw on some big sunglasses and a floppy sunhat and you’ve basically set the scene for Tender is the Night. Bonus points if you’re vacationing in the South of France.

($69, Urban Outfitters)

ACTING

Consider this a metaphor for your career, you’ll need to be as versatile as this one piece.

($53, ASOS)

DANCE

Swap out your boring black leo for this strappy suit to take some gorgeous dance pics on the beach.

($69, Urban Outfitters)

UNDECLARED

The world is at your fingertips and all of your options are wide open. You could even be a mermaid.

($55, PINK)

Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli