EXCLUSIVE Google Hangout with HC Founders!

Are you a lover of all things Her Campus? We have good news for you. Her Campus is releasing their first ever book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life!

Yes, it's true! Her Campus is finally making their move to print media on April 4, 2015. You can get your hands on you own copy of the book by pre-ordering it NOW!

So, what's the difference if I pre-order it as opposed to just purchasing it on the date when it comes out?

If you pre-order the book using the link provided above, you will get the opportunity to participate in a private Google Hangout with the founders of Her Campus! Stephanie, Annie and Windsor will be available to answer any questions you have about Her Campus itself, getting into the world of journalism, college life and more! Hurry, because you only have until March 31 to redeem this awesome offer!

Read about The Her Campus Guide to College Life below:

From dating to internships—it’s everything you need to know about college.

Get ready for the best years of your life! Stephanie Kaplan Lewis, Windsor Hanger Western, and Annie Chandler Wang, Harvard-grad entrepreneurs and co-founders of Her Campus, the #1 global community for college women with 5.5+ million monthly users and chapters at 250+ colleges, are lending their collegiette expertise to the book world with this fresh and savvy take on a college girl’s survival guide.

Her Campus’s college guide is bursting with insider tips to help you navigate classes, relationships, and all your extracurriculars—including parties and Greek life—and much more. Whether you’re a seasoned upperclassman or are starting freshman year in just a few months, you’ll learn how to:

• Bond with your roommate and set ground rules for your new space
  • Beat the Freshman 15 without having to give up dessert
  • Snag a date with the cutie from your Lit class
  • Cope with stress and anxiety—even during finals week!
  • Score jobs and internships that will help you transition into post-collegiette life

This book will also give you the lowdown on campus safety so you can enjoy all that college has to offer while avoiding the unfortunate scary parts that sometimes come with it. Complete with fun checklists and worksheets to help you carry out HC’s essential advice, The Her Campus Guide to College Life shows you how to make the most out of your experience—in and outside the classroom. Get a sneak preview of the book here!