The final weeks are here. It’s time for that home stretch to finish out strong.

How to do it?

1.    Start by turning off your phone. Log out of your social media sites. When you sit down to study stay focused and be efficient.

2.    Find your niche. A quite place. Perhaps in the Library or in your common room working alongside fellow classmates or in the secluded sanctuary of you room.

3.    Drink water. Stay hydrated. This will avoid head aches and allow your brain to work faster according to a study by the University Of East London School Of Psychology in England.

4.    Go outside! Enjoy the weather. Make sure you’re getting up from your desk every hour to walk around and re-charge your brain.

5.    Exercise is key. According to the Department of Exercise Science at the University of Georgia, “even briefly exercising for 20 minutes facilitates information processing and memory functions.” Not to mention the flood of endorphins you get after a great workout that keep you motivated and upbeat. Check out the fitness center and get involved in some of their group classes they offer.

6.    Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. If you’re low on sleep you won’t be able to productive. According to the National Sleep Foundation  you need sleep to give you energy, the ability to focus, concentrate, retain information, and be creative problem solvers. Gotta get your beauty sleep in ladies.

7.    Stay Positive! You’re almost done. Set goals and work to achieve them. You got this and good luck!