Happy Valentines Day, My Love

“I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I’m with you I feel so complete.”

Every moment spent with you these past (almost) four months has been miraculous. It blows my mind to think about how it’s only been four short months with you. It seems like so much longer because I constantly feel as if time is flying by when we’re together. I constantly find myself wishing for the nights to slow down and for the small breaks we have in between classes and my work schedule that I could just press pause on the moments spent with you. I have always treasured every moment spent being your girlfriend.

When it comes to you there are a million reasons to be blessed, blessed to be with you, blessed to have you, blessed to know you, blessed to wake up next to you every morning, and blessed to fall asleep beside you every night. On top of all of that, I am blessed to be someone you find comfort in, someone you know you can trust and someone you can count on and I know you are all of those for me as well. You have become more than just my girlfriend over time, you have become one of my very best friends. You know my darkest secrets, you wipe my tears, you listen to me rant on my bad ways, and you hold me when all else goes wrong.

There’s nobody else I could imagine myself loving the way I have fallen in love with you. Which is scary, for the both of us, because we both have a rocky past when it comes to relationships. Except, with you I feel safe and secure and comfortable. I never have to worry about what I’m doing, what I’m saying, the distance, or if i’m pushing you away simply by loving you with all my heart. I know our love is mutual and I know when things become difficult with us, we can talk about it and we can work it through. I know you won’t ever give up on me, as I won’t ever give up on you.

One Valentine’s Day down and many, many, more to come... I love you more than you will ever know and with my entire heart and soul. You are everything I ever could have imagined in a girlfriend and a best friend. Thank you for loving me the way you do, and showing me what it feels like to genuinely be loved by someone as incredible as you. You are an amazing girlfriend and I could never, ever, ask for anyone better than you. What we have is irreplaceable, I promise you that. Happy Valentines Day, My love.