This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.
**DISCLAIMER- THESE ARE MY OWN PERSONAL TECHNIQUES FOR SURVIVING FINALS WEEK, MAYBE THEY WORK FOR YOU, MAYBE THEY DON’T. MAYBE YOU SHOULDN’T LISTEN TO MY ADVICE, MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE IT TO HEART. MAYBE IM A DAMN UNICORN, MAYBE IM NOT. MAYBE IM CRYING IN A GRAVEYARD OF PSYCHOLOGY NOTES RIGHT NOW, MAYBE IM NOT. MAYBE I SHAVED MY LEGS LAST NIGHT, MAYBE IM GROWING A LEG SWEATER. IT’S A MYSTERY, LIFE IS FULL OF ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES**

Here is everything you need for a successful finals week:

1. TISSUES: because April showers refers to the tears of college students during finals. Little known fact.

2. WINE: lots and lots of wine. Self-explanatory.

3. DIRTY HEADS AND CHAINSMOKERS: study break dance parties are a must when avoiding mental breakdowns

4. DRY SHAMPOO: you wont be showering, who are you trying to fool?

5. YOGA PANTS: so it looks like you put in a little effort, when in reality you haven’t changed your pants all week, and you haven’t shaved your legs in months.

6. GODIVA CHOCOLATE: again, self-explanatory.

7. YOGA MAT: downward dog and cat-cow are great stress relievers. Also, yoga mats are excellent for napping- see no. 9

8. LATE NIGHT MCDONALDS RUNS: I’m just throwing it out there that their coffee is cheap and delicious, especially when you’re pulling an all nighter cramming for that politics exam.

9. LIBRARY NAPS: you’re a liar if you say you’ve never done this, or at least considered it. Hiding under the little cubicles in the basement with a little backpack pillow and sweatshirt blanket is the best way to rest up between subjects.

10. AVOIDING ALL THINGS BREAKABLE: if you want to avoid spending money on repairs, I suggest avoiding all things breakable or glass during this stressful time… just trust me on this.

You got this, boo.