A Love Letter to Leggings

A Love Letter to Leggings

Dear Leggings,

Where do I begin? If I made a list of things I couldn’t live without, you would be right there at the top. When I have no idea what to wear, you’ve always got my back. Whether I dress you up or dress you down, I know that you will never fail me. When jeans feel like the most uncomfortable things on the planet, you’re always right there. On days when I just don’t feel like trying, your stretchy, yet stylish exterior gives my outfit the perfect canvas to add whatever I want to. You’ve been with me everywhere: the gym, school, the mall, out on the town, church… just kidding. Sorry leggings, but that’s the one place where I just can’t bring myself to wear you. You’ve come in various colors, patterns and styles throughout the years, but basic black always seems to be what I come back to. I have a ridiculously large amount of pairs of you, but I have no shame. I dread the day that you go out of style, but just know that you will always have a place in my closet and heart.

Xoxo,

Your #1 Fan

Overly dramatic? Maybe, but who doesn’t love leggings, am I right?! Although the weather is warming up, leggings are still going to be a staple in my wardrobe. Here’s a couple ways that one can style this beloved garment in the coming spring days. 

About the Author