The BEST Shows To Watch While Quarantined

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

As we all still sit waiting to get out of quarantined, why not spend our time watching the best shows! Here are some of my favorites…

1. Jane the Virgin (on Netflix): Jane is an aspiring author in her 20s living in Miami with her mother and grandmother promised to keep her virginity until she was married. After an appointment at the gynecologist, Jane was accidentally artificially inseminated with the sperm of a man she doesn’t know. This show is a fun, comical, yet dramatic American telenovela with a Latin flair. Follow Jane’s journey as she deals with love, heartbreak, and unpredictable twists. This show is great to binge and has such an amazing vibe.

2. Grace and Frankie (on Netflix): Grace and Frankie are two women in their 70s who dislike each other. Their husbands work with one another at their own law firm. Grace and Frankie were hit with the news that their husbands are leaving them to be with each other and get married. This show follows Grace and Frankie as they navigate through their new lives together and learn how to love all over again. This show is awesome to binge, filled with dry, sarcastic humor.
  3. Breaking Bad (on Netflix): Walter White is a high school chemistry teacher who was recently diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. Facing extreme debt and the burden he would leave with his family, he begins cooking meth with a former student of his, Jesse. This show follows Walter and Jesse’s dangerous experience doing the unthinkable when it comes to dirty business. This show is great for suspense and action.

I hope everyone stays safe and healthy during these uncertain times!

I’m currently a freshman at Marist College majoring in fashion merchandising. I’m from New Jersey and I’m so excited to be a part of Her Campus!