This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

10 TikTok Celebs You Need to Follow

By Alexis Colucci

1. @annaxsitar

Famous for her Tiktoks in which she says “I don’t want it” paired with a disgusted look and hand gesture when talking about hypothetical scenarios, @annaxsitar is funny and relatable and says what we’re thinking without us realizing we’re thinking it. 

2. @shagisabadword

When I first found @shagisabadword, it was when one of her videos recounting a text conversation between her and her mother was trending. Also having strict parents, I was able to liken my situation to hers and found her videos extremely entertaining. 

3. @thetrevorabney

As the self-proclaimed “CEO of ‘MOOOOOM’”, @thetrevorabney posts videos in which he reenacts some of the scenarios we all encountered as kids – by wearing a towel on his head to represent hair and pretending to be his mom. 

4. @charlidamelio

This wouldn’t be a complete Tiktok celeb list without @charlidamelio! After she posted a video duetting user @move_with_joy when she was 15, Charli became famous for lip-syncing and dancing to popular songs. 

5. @nataliealysa

While she isn’t as well-known as some other Tiktok influencers, she should be!. @nataliealysa posts fashion videos on how to style different items of clothing, style inspiration, and celeb outfits. 

6. @kevin_the_pocket_pugg

@kevin_the_pocket_pugg is exactly what you’d expect – ADORABLE! From dressing up to public outings, he gives insight into what one of the internet’s cutest dogs does on a daily basis and breaks up your feed. 

7. @viennaskye

Living in N.J., @viennaskye posts content similar to what I’ve experienced, also having grown up in the garden state. She doesn’t shy away from videos that portray teenagers at their most genuine. 

8. @cznburak

Nothing makes me happier than when others are happy and getting to eat good food. @cznburak combines the best of both things. He is a Turkish chef known for his unwavering smile in each clip and he posts cooking demonstrations, tricks, and videos chronicling his life. 

9. @jasoncoffee

@jasoncoffee got his name from his time as a Starbucks barista, but he knows how to make way more than coffee! He posts videos with his three children to popular Tiktok audios.

10. @lorengray

When @lorengray became a verified TikTok user and one of the most popular users on the platform, it was for lip sync videos and dancing. However, now she posts content about her struggles with mental health as well as continuing to follow popular Tiktok trends. 

follow me on instagram: @alexiscolucci