Style

10 Best Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Her

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

The holiday season is coming up quick! Need cute and easy last minute gift ideas? We’ve got you covered. Here are some lovely stocking stuffers for Her that she will definitely love!

Some of our favorite essentials:

1. Rose Quartz Facial Roller

Get your hands on the hottest skin care tool. Roll it all over your face for a relaxing facial massage. The rose quartz crystal powers help to smooth the skin and prevent wrinkles, and rolls smoothly when used with oils, lotions or masks!

Source: Ulta.com

2. Customized Necklace

One of the biggest style trends right now is customized jewelry, so these bar necklaces are a must have this season. These look great solo or can be layered for effortless style!

Source: Things Remembered.com

3. Fab Fit Fun Subscription

An awesome stocking gift would be a gift card for Fab Fit Fun! This subscription service arrives seasonally and contains $200-300 worth of full-size products for only $50. You can go online and choose what type of products are sent to you, as well as purchase any additional items at discount!

Source: Fab Fit Fun.com

4. Essential Oils

Essential oils make the perfect give for anyone. They’re soothing, healing and have many more purposes that will make you never want to pop a pill again!

Source: Plant Therapy.com

5. Essential Oil Diffuser

A great accessory for your new set of essential oils is this diffuser. Just pour in the oil, plug it in before bed, and get the best night of sleep you’ve ever had. The natural therapy of the oils does so much good for your body, and will leave you feeling rejuvenated hours afterwards!

Source: Target.com

6. 24k Gold Face Masks

Feel boujee AF in this 24k gold face mask. Everybody loves face masks for that ultimate treat-yourself moment, and it’s great for your skin too!

Source: Mask Sheets.com  

7. Homesick Candle

This lovely gift idea features candles for your homesick needs by state. Live in New York but attend college in Mississippi? Gab one of these fabulous candles, as there is nothing more powerful than a cherishable memory.

Source: Homesickcandles.com

8. Tiles

This gift is perfect for anyone who is constantly losing their keys, wallet, or whatever else is easily misplaced. Instead of rushing around frustratingly, just ping the item from your phone or find it on GPS!

Source: Tile.com

9. Tamagotchi

Throwback to ‘97! This miniature handheld game is a great stocking stuffer and loads of fun. Take your digital pet everywhere you go and keep yourself entertained. You will never be bored with your newest best friend in your pocket!

Source: UrbanOutfitters.com

10. Lush Lip Scrub

Grab one of Lush’s fresh handmade cosmetics! You can never go wrong with one of Lush’s famous lip scrubs! Available in various flavors such as Honey, Cranberry Fizz and Chocolate, this perfect-sized mini lip scrub will leave your girl with the softest lips!

Source: LushUsa.com

Hi! I am Jillian and I am studying Business Marketing at Marist College. Enjoy! :)
Hi, I'm Cameron! I'm from Maine but now studying communication at Marist College in New York! I love public relations and advertising and have an outside passion for journalism!