This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

I think it’s safe to say that we’ve all just about had it with this winter. Endless snow, endless cold … I don’t know about you, but I need a beach ASAP! Thankfully, spring break is right around the corner, and hopefully you’ll soon be on your way to a tropical destination for some (much needed) fun in the sun! But before you board that plane or get on that bus, you need to make sure you have an adorable, trendy swimsuit to show off (duh!). Here are five swimsuit trends that are rocking the runway and the beach this spring. 

The Long Line Bikini

These bikini tops are too cute! Unlike a regular bikini that cups right underneath your breasts, a long line bikini top looks slightly more like a crop top in that it hits farther down on your tummy.

Black & White

Color-blocking is in. Black and white is in. Black and white color-blocking? SUPER IN.

Sexy Straps

More straps = more exposed skin. You can’t get much sexier than an itty bitty strappy bikini! 

High Waist Bottoms

Looking for a vintage vibe? High-waisted bottoms are definitely trending! Not only are they cute and different, but they also give a little more coverage for those of us who want it!

The Bralette

This style of top is super feminine and flirty! These tops generally have lighter padding — a plus for us girls who want to be a little more modest up top!

So there you have it, ladies! These are the top trending swimsuit styles for spring 2014! All of these suits can be found at Victoria’s Secret , but there are plenty of other places that offer these styles! If you’re on a budget, check out Forever 21, H&M or Target for even more cute and trendy suits!