10 Things I Hate About You: Roommate Edition
There is no relationship in the world quite like the one between you and your roommate(s). They are the ones you stay up late with you to watch ‘Friends’ marathons, they laugh with you and hold your hand when you cry, they pig out with you and always fully support your drunken antics, but most importantly, they put up with living with you and learn to love you anyway. So here are ten things you hate about your roommate:
1. When your roommate wakes you up from a wonderful nap…
2. When you are trying to sleep but your roommate wants to have pillow talk.
3. When your roomie decides to sleep until 2 p.m. and you have to tip toe around the room.
4. When your roommate leaves their dishes in the sink for days….
5. When they eat your left overs!
6. The inevitable yet ever so irritating question, “Can I look in your closet?”
7. The never ending debate about what to wear on a Friday night…”Does this look good? Do you like my outfit? Which earrings do you like better?”
8. When they don’t clean up after themselves….
9. When they have boys over the room…
10. “But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all,” because in reality, where would we be without our roomies?!?
Inspired by my lovely, annoying, lazy, dirty, hysterical and fabulous roomies who I wouldn’t trade for the world!