1137cab4 cf5e 4300 aa89 70d63597d573 1a4f349f209580b5fbf8da95dac8816ed?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
1137cab4 cf5e 4300 aa89 70d63597d573 1a4f349f209580b5fbf8da95dac8816ed?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Walmart

Free Things You Can Get On Your Birthday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Don’t get me wrong spending your birthday with friends or family is always a fun time, but what better way to spend your birthday by getting free stuff from your favorite places? According to Thrillist, here is a list of places that give you free things on your very special day!  

• Baskin-Robbins: you can get a free scoop of ice cream on your birthday if you are signed up for “the birthday club” – you will get an email with a coupon to use.  

• Buffalo Wild Wings: you can have an order of either traditional or boneless wings with your choice of sauce.  

• Cinnabon: “Club Cinnamon” will give you a free coupon for a special birthday treat! 

• Dairy Queen: fans that love their “upside-down dessert” can get a free blizzard! All you have to do is download the app and put your birthday in.

Black cherry cupcakes
    Photo by Michaela Baum from Unsplash

• Dunkin Doughnuts: Become a member of “DD perks” to get a free drink of your choice! 

• IHOP: Get a free full stack of pancakes by joining “The Pancake Revolution.” 

• Jersey Mike’s Subs: Sign up for the “email club” for the exchange for a free birthday sub! 

• Krispy Kreme: Krispy Kreme Award members will receive a free original glazed doughnut also when signing up for the awards you will be given another FREE doughnut.  

• Baked chocolate donuts with sprinkles
    Photo by sheri silver from Unsplash

• Olive Garden: Become a member of the “EClub” and in return, you can get free breadsticks and a choice of dessert! Sounds like a good deal to me.  

• Sephora: beauty insiders can choose either a free make-up or skincare gift.  

• Starbucks: Starbucks reward members will get a free drink or food item of their choice on their birthday.  

Bridesmaids gif
Giphy

Who wouldn’t want free stuff for their birthday?! I know I would! Check out these places and get some FREE stuff for your very special day! 

Kayla is currently a Senior at Lynn University majoring in Communications  with a focus on social media. Kayla spends a lot of her time participating in a variety of Lynn’s media outlets. Kayla has co hosted a weekly segment for the Lynn radio and for the past year has been a contributor on Her Campus Lynn social media and wrirting for the magazine.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.