The 7 Best Nail Polishes for Fall 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Every year, and every season, people are looking for new trends to follow. One trend that has popped up in recent years is nail art. As the seasons pass, different trends come and go. One thing that never changes is the sesire for fresh new looks and fresh new nails. Check out the best fall nail colors for this season. 

Sweet Emotion

• Looking for something a little different then your classic fall reds? Sweet Emotion is the perfect burgundy/purple to wear this season. While it is not too bright, the polish has the perfect amount of purple and burgundy. The color compliments all fall colors including; brown, red, nudes, yellow, etc.

Thank Glogg its Friday

• Are you always looking for a new red polish? Thank Glogg it’s Friday is the perfect red as the fall season is upon us. Pairing perfect with browns and mustard yellows, this red is the perfect addition to any look.

Amal

• As Christmas and Thanksgiving peak their heads around the corner, there is always a new color that you might look for. Amal by Zoya is the PERFECT shade for all your holiday festivities. A take on the average red, Amal is bright and fluorescent.

Fash Pack

• In the last few years, gray/brown has become the perfect fall nail color. Not only is it a neutral, but it also adds the perfect amount of either brown or gray to your fall outfit. Unlike a clear or a nude, Fash Pack spices up any outfit.

Leggy Legend

• Is there a color that you are wanting to compliment your pumpkin picking outing? Leggy Legend is the perfect color to compliment all fall colors you may be wearing. Not to mention, it looks like a shiny pumpkin!

Ghost Edit

• When it comes to nail polish, I am always looking fro a good neutral. With how busy I am, I truly do not have enough time to paint my nails as much as I would like. Not only does this color look amazing, but it stays on forever. Another good thing about this specific color is that it is a true nude, not a pink. Perfect for fall!

Gold Roses

• As the trend of rose gold continues to take over the fashion world, it’s only natural that the world of nails would follow. For anyone who loves Sally Hansen, this is the new polish for you. It is shiny and has sparkles, but also has a smooth finish; perfect for sparkle lovers. 
I am a fourth year student at Loyola University Chicago. I am highly interested in journalism, and social media marketing, especially when it comes to news and fashion. My current experiences consist of sales in different companies throughout the Midwest, such as Ann Taylor and Kate Spade, and editorial work with various companies, including Her Campus and Orange Coast magazine.