5 Top Reasons to Book a Hotel Day Pass Through DayAxe

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Looking for something fun to do this weekend?…Look no further than DayAxe.

DayAxe allows you to book day passes for some of the coolest hotels in Southern California from Los Angeles to San Diego, perfect for a day trip to get away from the stress of school.

Alison and I used our day pass for a relaxing day by the pool at the Chamberlain Hotel in West Hollywood. It was the perfect way to unwind and soak up the last rays of the summer sun. Here are the 5 more or best reasons to book a day pass through DayAxe.

1. A quick girls trip

The weekends are never long enough, but you can still make to the most of your free time by taking a day trip with your best girl friends!

2. To be your most productive self

Sometimes all you need to get stuff done is a change of scenery, DayAxe allows you to utilize all the amenities of a hotel including the business center.

3. Make brunch an all-day event

Don’t we all wish Sunday brunch could linger on all Sunday afternoon, well with a DayAxe pass it can, check out a new hotel bar or restaurant and spend the rest of your day lounging with your friends.

4. To get some peace and quiet

In college, most of us live with roommates, we love them, but sometimes you want to spend some me-time at a beautiful pool, or get the full “treat yourself” experience with a DayAxe spa pass.

5. As the perfect present

Give your friend a unique gift that you both can enjoy!