Everything You Need To Know About Her Campus Coming to UL

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UL chapter.

Her Campus is the number one new-media brand for the empowered college women and provides its contributors with valuable and internationally recognised work experience.  Her Campus was founded by three undergraduates at Harvard and new chapters have now launched in hundreds of colleges around the world – including UL!

The HCUL Chapter aims to empower our female students. We hope to give students a platform to create or read unique, regular and enjoyable online content. We will be creating a wide range of content catered to the interests of UL students, including topics like College Life, News, Fashion, Love, LGBTQ+, Health and Fitness, Mental Health, Feminism, Entertainment and many more.

HCUL is a friendly and encouraging workspace in which you can build up your creative online presence and make many like-minded friends in the process.  We hope to organize a variety of unique events across campus and everyone is welcome to get involved. We believe everyone has something unique and important to contribute and HCUL is a supportive and encouraging on-campus network to showcase your talents.

The UL chapter gives you the opportunity to be a part of the internationally recognized Her Campus team. If you are an aspiring journalist, creator, marketer, social media enthusiast, photographer, events organiser or have any other creative niches, you can get involved. Simply contact ul@hercampus.com to apply as a contributor to the UL Her Campus Chapter.

To keep up to date with everything we are doing, you can follow us on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as on the Her Campus website.

University of Limerick Chapter Correspondent. Studying Journalism and New Media.