This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LIM chapter.

Duo Lash Glue in Black

I just recently switched over from my white lash glue to this dark tone adhesive. I wear a lot of dark colored shadows and I wear black winged liner everyday along with my lashes, so after a while the white just wasn’t cutting it for me. I would find that I would have to throw away my lashes quicker because of the residue that was left behind from the white glue. This darker lash glue blends in so much better with my every day look. 

Beauty Blender

I’ve tried about every beauty sponge on the market and nothing truly compares to these little egg shaped beauty sponges. I’ve found that other sponges have the tendency to absorb all of my product which in turn makes me use more than necessary. I’ve never really had this problem with a beauty blender and I find that my foundation goes on much smoother than if I would’ve used a brush. Pro Tip: Make sure your beauty blender is damp before you use it for the best results.

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

I swear by this foundation. I go through so many bottles of this foundation because it is the first one I will grab for when I am doing my makeup. It’s full coverage and doesn’t leave your skin feeling gross or “cakey”. I feel like this foundation leaves my skin looking airbrushed and it definitely stays all day. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette

The BEST palette I have ever used. I hit pan on all of the colors so fast because I loved them so much. Each of the colors are super pigmented and are extremely soft to the touch. I have created so many beautiful looks for the fall with the colors in this palette. Highly recommend. 

Mario Badescu Rose Water Setting Spray

The best setting spray I’ve used. It smells great and you can get it at Urban Outfitters for only $7. That’s not bad especially for a full size bottle! 

I am a third year student at LIM College studying Marketing with a concentration in cosmetics. I currently intern for ELLE Magazine and I love taking aesthetically pleasing pictures for my instagram! Follow me here: @niicoleheaney