The Hottest Things to Wear to a Sporting Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LIM chapter.

Whatever sport you are going to see, getting dressed for the game is not easy. Of course you want to look cute, but not super girly or totally out of place. As a huge sports fan, here is my style advice for the next time you are headed to a game.

1. Statement Caps

Emily Ratajkowski has been killing it lately while hanging courtside at Lakers games. We are obsessed with her LA cap and it helps bring her look together. P.S. Wearing cap is a great way to protect your skin if you are at an outdoor game

2. Comfy Leggings

Selena Gomez’s black leggings are perfect for indoor games. They are not only classic but also the next comfiest thing to wearing your PJ pants.

3. Gorgeous Shades

You can try any type of shades but we absolutely love game-day aviators like Jennifer Lopez is wearing. They are much more sporty than other shapes.

4. Accessories

Jeans and a classic tank are perfect for a baseball game. You can make it more personal by adding pretty bracelets and cute earrings like Minka Kelly.

5. Team Jersey

Wearing team jerseys are best way to show your support and nobody pulls it off than Cara Delevingne.

Meltem Sögök is a graduate student at LIM College where she is pursuing a degree in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management. When she is not writing she can be found watching Netflix or adoring puppies at Central Park. In addition to writing for Her Campus, Meltem also interns for Max Mara USA at buying department.
Casey Miller is a graduate student studying Fashion Marketing at LIM College. While living New York City she has interned for two national magazines as well as womenswear designer Christian Siriano. She also runs her own blog and is a digital influencer for Cosmopolitan Magazine's Social Patrol. For all things fashion, beauty and lifestyle check out her blog www.frombeginningtotrend.com.