This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

An important part of any bride’s getting ready process for her big day is to make sure her nails are ready to show off her new ring. In order to do that, she has to make sure she gets her nails done and make them look as great as possible. Here are some of the trends that brides have been seen with this year on their big day!

1. French Manicures With A Twist

French manicures are one of the most classic wedding nail designs that brides have done. Now, brides are putting a twist on the classic design. They have been doing things such as adding gemstones along the edge or even dragging down the manicures to make it look like a feather or to add extra lines of sparkle and design. 

2. Nude Designs 

Nude has been a very popular color for nails this year. You can use a nude colored glitter, just a basic plain nude, or add sparkles or gems on top of a nude base to add some extra flair. 

3. Pastels

Pastels are a very good way to incorporate color into your nails. You can find the pastel version of your wedding colors, or just a color you really enjoy to make your nails look really pretty. 

4. White

Keeping in tradition with the wedding day look, paint your nails white! There are various different shades of white you can do and you can also even do one nail or even multiple nails have glitter or a design on them to make them look more interesting. 

5. Clear 

The minimalist look is very in this year, so keep your nails looking the same with a shiny coat of clear polish. 

These different nail ideas can make you look and feel refreshed, relaxed, and beautiful on your big day. 

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)