This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Tis the season of Christmas lights, cozy blankets, and some self-love. What’s a better way to show yourself some love with some Christmas nails! Here are some references and inspiration for your holiday nails.

1. Classic red nails

Let’s start with some basics! A go-to holiday nail color is red nails. Whether that’s deep wine red for a warm cozy tone like this. Or festive red glitter nails like this set. Yet, you can never go wrong with a candy cane inspired set like this yummy set.

2. Cozy Gingerbread Man Cookies

Brown nails give that cozy feeling of Christmas cookies and a gingerbread house. If you enjoy a simple solid coat, light mocha brown nails like these are your calling. Perhaps you want simple colors but creatively, your choice would be different tones of brown on nails like these. If you’re going for full festive nails, adding gingerbread man elements like these nails will inspire you for your next nail appointment. 

3. Green Grinch-Inspired

Can’t go wrong with some green in your Christmas nails. The Grinch’s green vibes surpass the emerald green vibes. You can stick to solid green nails for a more simplistic look, or add glitter for a dazzling effect like this set. For that festive upgrade, going for Dr. Seus’s Grinch nails would provide that nostalgia look of a fan-favorite film. 

4. Snowflake Beauties  

What’s a winter wonderland without snowflakes and snow? An all-white selection of nails will leave that fluffy snow look. Whether that’s solid all white nails like these. Or a  snowflake winter wonderland inspired to look like this set as well.

Jade Diaz

Lasell '23

Jade is a Senior at Lasell, majoring in Fashion Merchandising and Management. She adores figurative art, and enjoys being creative in any way possible. She is sneaker- obsessed and loves the world of fashion. One fun fact is that her dog Finn, is named after a Star Wars character named FN-2187.