The Goods From Our Back to School Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

This just in! The fall ’17 Her Campus Survival Kits are here and filled with TONS of goodies that will have you looking fashionable, staying fresh, and keeping organized throughout the rest of your first semester back at school.

Aéropostale Accessories

Her Campus and sponsor Aéropostale gave us the perfect accessories to tackle the rest of fall. The gold tones in the earrings, headband, and rings match perfectly with the maroon wallet, all being tied together with the gold and black sunnies.  You’ll stay looking stylish as ever in these products.

FREEMAN: Feeling Beautiful Masks

These masks are an absolute must in keeping hydrated and fresh skin.  Each mask has its own special ingredients to either deep clean and absorb oil, detox and clear your pores, or exfoliate for smoother skin.  The masks come in either peel off gel form or clay, and each makes your skin so soft and smooth.

BEDHEAD Products

Our hair prayers are answered with these amazing products for BEDHEAD!  The shine hairspray, hard hold hairspray, and dry shampoo will keep your hair looking silky smooth, healthy, and intact to take on your busy day.

Erin Condren Planner

Having trouble staying organized this school year? Erin Condren and Her Campus are here to help! This 2017-2018 planner has sections by day and by month so you’ll have plenty of space to jot down all your important events (and Her Campus article due dates of course).  What could make this organization planner even better? It’s just so cute and colorful!

Not only did we get these awesome products, but we also got a few more!  The L’ORÉAL Paris Sublime Bronze self-tanning towelettes will keep that summer glow staying for the fall months as well.  What’s great about these is color develops in just 2-4 hours for a 100% streak-free, extremely natural tan.  Steripod also provided us with a clip on toothbrush holder that can fit any manual or electric toothbrush.  Spindrift Sparkling Water is made with REAL, squeezed fruit, so of course it’s a must.  It comes in Lemon, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Orange Mango, and Raspberry Lime, just to name a few.  Going on the real fruit kick, we also got our hands on HI-CHEW candy.  What’s best about these candies is that it’s cholesterol free, gluten free, has 0g trans fat, and contains no artificial colors.  

Thanks again HC, and the amazing sponsors, for another amazing Survival Kit!

Madison Paloski is a senior at Lasell University studying fashion communication and promotion and graphic design.  She is currently the Editor in Chief of her school's chapter of Her Campus, an editorial stylist for POLISHED Magazine and Founder and Creative Director of the Fashion Styling and Photography Club on her campus.  She can most likely be found with an old film camera in hand, eating Chipotle, or at any local Saver's.  Her Instagram can be found at @maddiiiooyx and other work can be found at madisonpaloski.wixsite.com/portfolio.