Dapsity App Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

As your years of higher education come to a close, you’ll need to fill academic requirements for an internship as well as find a job that pays more than minimum wage.  Don’t worry, there’s an app for that!  Dapsity is a FREE, new app that finds jobs for users in an easy and efficient way.  Upon downloading the application, you will create a profile and set certain location requirements in order to be presented with jobs or internships that are close to your home.  Amidst the downloading process, you have the choice to use your Facebook, LinkedIn, or email account for your profile.  From there, you go on to specify the job position(s) you are looking for and in the specific state, then you can swipe through multiple jobs within your area. As well, you can click the “i” icon to find out more information regarding the position.  I would recommend this app to anyone who is looking to gain experience through an internship, or to anyone looking to make bank by landing a great job.