App of the Week: Posh Mark

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

I don’t know about you college girls, I love being able to sell my clothes and get new clothes all at the same time. As college girls, we have the tendency to accumulate clothes and items that we probably haven’t even used in years. Just think about it, when was the last time you’ve worn those blue denim jeans hanging on the shelf? Or maybe even that shirt that you received as a gift, and never worn because you hated it. Don’t worry, I’ve discovered a great app that allows you to sell the clothes that you no longer wear, buy clothes that other people are selling, and make money! This cool “app” is called Poshmark. With Poshmark, you are able to buy and sell fashion form all over the world. Below are few more details for this wonderful app and hopefully you guys will download it too! 

Create a Covershot: 

​With Poshmark, listing an item to sell is super easy. All you have to do is take a picture of the item(s) that you want to sell, put in details and information about the item for sale, and with the handy filters that are embedded within the app, your listing is bound to catch the attention from other “posters.”

Attend Posh Parties:

​Within Poshmark, posh parties are virtual buying and selling parties. You can also browse, sell, and list other items you want to sell. The common posh party themes include, New With Tags, Designer Handbags, Accessories and more! 

I am a college freshman at Lasell College. I am studying Communications with a concentration in Journalism. I love fashion, music, working out, and trying new things.