This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

When you’re looking for the right boots, you want it to reflect a splash of yourself. Why not pick some trendy shoe styles based on your birth sign?

1. Aries

This sign is brave at heart and hates to be restricted. How about free-flowing and comfortable boots, like these Elvina Waterproof Booties?

2. Taurus 

As the down-to-earth sign, you’re a calm one. Stress no more about picking out shoes and instead, try these Palladium Pampa Boots, which will help you cross each and every path you come across. 

3. Gemini

Known as having “twins” in your sign, you’re your own dynamic duo. Why not pop through your day with dynamic Patent Leather Boots from Topshop?

4. Cancer

This sign is the friendly and active friend of the group. Sounds like this sign needs an eco-friendly Day Boot from Everlane.

5. Leo

As the prideful and creative sign, you want to strut through any day of the week. These Black Harris Hoots will help activate that strut, especially when you need a pick-me-up.

6. Virgo

A clever and charming sign likes to attract others and go out for fun nights. This sign would like these charming White Booties by Sam Edelman.

7. Libra

As a lavish and bold sign, you enjoy looking as luxurious as you can. These Rose Pink Metallic Boots by Unique Vintage fit that lavish look and will for sure step up your style game.

8. Scorpio

As the dominant and most secretive of the zodiac signs, you want to show off that desire for power. These High Knee Boots by ASOS will have you giving off major woman-in-charge vibes. 

9. Sagittarius

As an open-minded and loving sign, your styles can often be all over the place. Why not have these White Retro Chunky Heel Boots to wear with any outfit?

10. Capricorn

A hardworking and loyal sign needs comfort for long and busy days. These Glove Fit Boots by Everlane provide comfort and style all year-round. 

11. Aquarius 

As an innovative and admired sign, you would enjoy footwear that’s also a statement piece. These Blue Rhinestone Booties by Betsey Johnson shine just as much as you do. 

12. Pisces

As an artistic and outgoing sign, you enjoy the bold colors of the sunset. Creative signs like yours would enjoy these Orange Ankle Booties by Urban Outfitters.

Jade Diaz

Lasell '23

Jade is a Senior at Lasell, majoring in Fashion Merchandising and Management. She adores figurative art, and enjoys being creative in any way possible. She is sneaker- obsessed and loves the world of fashion. One fun fact is that her dog Finn, is named after a Star Wars character named FN-2187.