Which Christmas Song Best Fits Your Star Sign?

Fact: it's never too early for Christmas content. And that's why we've got the perfect Christmas song for you to kickstart your festive season...

Aquarius: Do They Know it’s Christmas? – Band Aid

Aquarius are known for their independent and humanitarian qualities, which makes this song a perfect choice. Always looking to help others and to change the world one charitable deed at a time, why wouldn’t your Christmas song match?

Pisces:  Happy Christmas (War is Over) – John Lennon & Yoko Ono

Deeply sensitive, compassionate and emotionally driven, this song is a perfect match for a traditional Pisces. Your selflessness gives you a strong moral compass and so you are likely to appreciate the message behind this song.

Aries: Fairytale of New York – The Pogues & Kirsty MacColl

Like this classic song, you’re fiery, confident and independent. The song was originally written as a bet that the Pogues couldn’t create a Christmas song, and now it’s one of the most played Christmas songs ever – a type of confidence and intelligence matched only by an Aries.

Credit: Tim Roney/Getty Images

Taurus: Step into Christmas – Elton John

Known for their stubbornness, a Taurus will make you step into Christmas, liked or not. Their reliable nature is reflected through a classic Christmas song, guaranteed to get everybody on their feet.

Gemini: Last Christmas – Wham!

Your curious and affectionate nature means you can’t help but reminisce about Christmases long gone. You care so much about others but, as the song says, ‘once bitten twice shy.’ Your intelligent nature really does save you from tears.

Cancer: All I Want for Christmas – Mariah Carey

Ruled by the moon, Cancers come out to play during these daylight-saving hours. Emotional, loyal and persuasive, Mariah Carey and Cancers are a match made in heaven. They are both so in touch with their emotions they know exactly what they want and how to get it, and won’t stop until they do.

Credit: Mariah Carey

Leo: Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer – Dr. Elmo

Ok, hear us out on this one Leos, we swear you haven’t drawn the short straw. Your cheerful and humorous nature never goes unnoticed, a lot like this track. The lions are the star of the show and this song is a big act to follow, making them a perfect fit for each other.

Virgo: It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas – Johnny Mathis

This classic tune really ticks every box a Christmas song should. Heart-warming? Check. One for all the family? Check. Got a Michael Bublé cover? Big check. This resonates with a Virgo’s practical and analytical personality, summing them up pretty well we think.

Libra: Feliz Navidad – José Feliciano

A wild card, we know. Peaceful and fair, Libras hate being alone. So why not open the pool and welcome the Spaniards to the party? The more the merrier, a Libra would say.

Credit: Jeff Zelevansky

Scorpio: Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt

Resourceful and brave, Scorpios know exactly how to get their own way. Their passionate character helps them, too. As a water sign, the aren’t scared to express their emotions, and Santa Baby is full of it – a match made in heaven.

Sagittarius: Driving Home for Christmas – Chris Rea

Sags are travellers. They’re generous, independent and adventurous, so of course they would have to travel home for Christmas! Their huge imagination means they can’t help but put themselves in other people’s shoes, a lot like Rea as he waits in that traffic.

Capricorn: Silent Night

Silent night fits Capricorns perfectly. Their traditional nature makes this family-pleasing tune an obvious choice. Although, Capricorns are probably sick of Christmas songs by now, so around this festive period, we’ll let them off with Happy Birthday instead!