Easily Recipes for Your Holiday Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Louisiana Tech chapter.

Going to a holiday party or potluck this year? Running out of ideas on what to bring or to make? Want to make something that everyone won’t stop asking you to make for years to come? We’ve got your back. Here are some easy recipes for anyone to follow, even if you’re unsuccessful in the kitchen.

Chex MixParty Mix

For a super easy Chex Mix, try out this recipe! It makes 24 servings and takes less than an estimated 30 minutes to make, making it by far the simplest recipe ever for a great party! Trust me, this one will definitely satisfy that sweet tooth.

Christmas Rice Krispies

Rice Krispie Treats have been the go-to snack of marshmallow lovers for decades. Treat yourself to a kid-friendly sweet with some pretty Rice Krispies! This recipe requires Rice Krispies Treats, white chocolate, Christmas Sprinkles, and popsicle sticks.  Takes 20 minutes to make and serves 16.

Cranberry Fizz

Cranberries are the perfect berries for the holiday season! If you’re looking for a drink that won’t get you in trouble with housing, try this one out! This mocktail takes less than 10 minutes to make and serves 2-4 (add more to the recipe for larger servings).

Christmas Tree Brownies

Who doesn’t love brownies? This simple recipe can make this delicious dessert turn festive in under 5 minutes!

Holiday Dipped Oreos

Oreos with a festive twist! Dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles or peppermint flavored Hershey Kisses™. This recipe makes 42 cookies and takes 20 minutes. I’d definitely be impressed if I saw this one on the table!

French Dip Sliders

Looking for something a little more savory? These sliders are small and convenient sandwiches that can make any gathering a blast. They only take 45 minutes to make!

Gatherings throughout the holiday season are cheerful and jolly. Food and gatherings are what bring people together for better connections and memories. These recipes are easy go-to’s that’ll put any party in the holiday festive vibe.  Don’t miss out on the holiday gatherings, find some delicious recipes and make your holiday full of fun and cheer. 

Gwendolyn is a Louisiana Tech University graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in English with a concentration in Creative Writing. She worked as a contributing writer under the La Tech HC Chapter. In her free time, she loves to read, write, edit, listen to music, watch movies, and explore new places and things. She plans to find work in book publishing for children's books.