Middle of the Semester by the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Alright everybody, it’s that time of year again. It’s time to say goodbye to those stress-free nights and say hello to the long nights hunched over a textbook. The middle of the semester is finally rolling around. Some people might take it in stride by having prepared themselves for it. Others might be floundering to get through the day by now. But if there is one thing college students can agree on, it’s that we can’t wait until the semester ends. We just have to make it through midterms first.

Now, I am a HUGE Marvel fan, which means I am obsessed with “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” This was something I touched briefly on in last week’s article. I have binged this show more times then I can count, especially season one. The first season is hands down my personal favorite, I think because all of the characters still had little slivers of hope in their eyes. Not mention the OG team interaction just brings all the feels.

But anyway, here is the middle of the semester told by the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

1. 1. Honestly, even though you had weeks to prepare, you are still startled when midterms roll around. 

2. 2. You have no sympathy for people that start classes at 10 a.m. when you have been going to class since 8 a.m.

3. 3. You realize trying to go to the gym to work off some your stress was a big mistake.

4. 4. You begin to wonder why you choose that 300+ level course. You might even begin to question your sanity.

5. 5. People ask you what college is like and sometimes, you have to lie through your teeth.

6. 6. Then there’s that feeling when you put off studying for your midterms and it's finally time to take them.

7. 7. You’ve been telling yourself that midterms are weeks away for a solid five weeks now.

8. 8.  You are starting to wonder where all the time went.

9. 9. You even tried to get people to explain the content of the upcoming exam, but that still didn’t work.

10. 10. But you are still going to put your all into everything. Studying is key for these exams!

So yes, it is coming up to the middle of the semester. Mid-term exams are starting, projects are due, and stress is plentiful right now. But do not fret so much, you’ll do fine! In fact, if you need a good distraction Marvel’s Agents of Shield is on Netflix. You can always binge that before the seventh (and sadly, final) season premieres next year!