College Told by Jenna Marbles

If you haven’t heard of the name Jenna Marbles, what have you been doing with your life? I’ve been a fan of Jenna for years now, and I still love watching all of her new videos every Wednesday/Thursday. I’ve spent so much of my life watching her videos change over time. She’s done the ranting videos, songs, skits, and everything in between. Lately, she’s taken on making whatever content she feels like. That has resulted in multiple videos about her dogs, art projects, and yes, even turning herself into her living room chair. She is not only hilarious, but also extremely relatable. Here is college told by Jenna Marbles. 

1. 1. When you are packing for college for the first time, and you don’t quite have a grasp of packing lightly. 

2. 2. You might ignore the “no open flame” dorm rule. 

3. 3. Sometimes, the only way to cope with the stress of the semester is stuff your face with food. 

4. 4. If you are commuting, sometimes those car rides get pretty long and boring. You have to be willing to mix it up and give yourself traffic stopping performances. 

5. 5. You can’t help but feel like the professor is challenging you when they say, “This is not a test you can just study for the night before.” 

6. 6. Due to the severe lack of space in the dorm, you constantly feel like you are running out of clothes. 

7. 7. You might try to be active. Try is the key word there. 

8. 8. That first night you have to make dinner for yourself. 

9. 9. You just accept that you don’t have the time—or energy—to cook something. 

All in all, college is a fun and exciting time, even if it’s a bit of a struggle sometimes. There are a plethora of new experiences just waiting for you!