KU Gameday Fashion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Calling all KU fashionistas! How do you wear your red and blue? Football season is in full swing, w
hich means finding the perfect game day outfit can get trying. Look no further! Ditch the typical jersey, and checkout how these fashionable fans glam up their game day attire. Kansas football has never looked this good.

As the weather turns cooler, sophomore Caroline Doerr’s red and blue checkered flannel is perfect for game day. She pairs hers with a high-waisted jean skirt, classic cowboy boots, and over-sized aviators. It’s a look that’s both funky and original.

You can find Caroline’s flannel here.

Senior Lindsey Davis puts a modern spin on classic style. Her adorable striped sweater is ever-so-classy, and the red pants are the perfect splash of color. Add a clutch or chunky necklace, and this game day getup is complete!

You can find Lindsey’s red pants here.

Long-sleeved dresses are in style this season, and perfect for Fall weather. Freshman Lizzy McConnell rocks a J.Crew striped dress with a pink chunky necklace and classic cowboy boots. Comfortable yet effortlessly chic.

You can find Lizzy’s dress here.