This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Midterms got you down? Her Campus Kent State is giving away the Survival Kit of a lifetime. Scroll through this article to see what you could win by simply following us on social media and sharing our posts! (Details on how to enter are at the bottom of the page) 

The giveaway includes:

An MZ Wallace Chelsea Tote 

This beautiful bag- perfect for school and everyday life- retails at $295! *Insert jaw-dropping emoji*

An MZ Wallace Wristlet (Inside of Tote) 

If the bag wasn’t enough, look at everything that comes with it! 

(You weren’t thinking it was going to be that much, were you?) These items include everything from Martha Stewart glitter pens to cold medicine! 

We are so excited to be able to give all of these prizes to one lucky Kent State student. 

To enter:

1. Follow Her Campus Kent State on Twitter and Instagram @hckentstate. You must like us on Facebook too.2. Share this Facebook post on your own Facebook timeline OR retweet this tweet.

That’s all there is to it! The contest closes Wednesday, October 21 at 11:59 p.m. Good luck, collegiettes!

One entry per person. You must be a student at Kent State University to enter. 

Danie Minor

Kent State

Hey there! My name is Danie Minor, and I am a recent graduate of Kent State. I was a PR major who minored in Fashion Media Writing. I am currently on the job hunt and would love to work within the lifestyle PR realm. I am a city girl from the D.C. metro area. Make sure you check out my personal blog: Definingdanie.com! You can also find me on socialite @danieminor13!
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.