What gift should you get for all of the men in your life during this holiday season? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered! Since the season of giving is finally here, it’s better to get a head start on your holiday shopping sooner rather than later. I have compiled two lists: gifts under $50 and gifts under $100. And keep in mind– the best gifts are not always the most expensive. Gift-giving should be fun and thoughtful, so don’t feel obligated to spend as much money as you can. Have fun with it!

home alone new year
Giphy

Gifts Under $50

To start off this gift guide I want to preface that majority of the time the best gifts are actually not the most expensive. It’s so important to base your gift around what they actually like and what their hobbies are. No one wants to receive a gift that has no connection to them whatsoever right? Here are some easy gift ideas for under $50

For the Coffee Enthusiasts

For the Fashion Enthusiasts 

For the Workout Enthusiasts

For the Tech Enthusiasts

Unsplash

Gifts Under $100 

For the Coffee Enthusiasts

For the Fashion Enthusiasts 

For the Workout Enthusiasts

For the Tech Enthusiasts

https://www.pexels.com/photo/adult-birthday-birthday-gift-box-360624/

I hope your holiday season is filled with love, happiness and joy. Happy Holidays!

Livi Harmat

Kent State '23

Livi is currently a sophomore studying fashion merchandsing at Kent State University. She loves reading books, all things fashion/beauty, and spending time with her family and friends. She also loves to travel and try new foods!