This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Here is a list of 10 gift ideas for fellow unicorn lovers! Send it to family and friends as a hint, or treat yourself to something special after a tough semester.

1. Pink Unicorn Onesie for Adults

You can get this comfy onesie for $49.99 to look adorable indoors or outdoors!

2. Skinnydip London Glitter Unicorn iPhone 6 Plus Case

Now you can take these majestic creatures wherever you go! I personally have this and love the hearts and glitter within the case. Totally magical!

You can get this 6Plus case for $28 from NastyGal or find a compatible case on Skinnydip.com.

3. Unicorn Ring

Get this beautiful handmade ring from Etsy for $39.99. They come in various colors so you customize your own unicorn!

4. Sugarpill’s Pastel Ponyz Bed Sheets

Dream with unicorns all night with these gorgeous pastel bed sheets! You can get these for $68.

5. Unicorn Power Bank

Not only is this adorable to carry around, but super useful as well! Get this for $40.

6. Unicorn Flats

Add a little magic to your outfit with these cute flats! You can get these for $30.99.

7. Unicorn Hoodie

Stay cozy with your favorite mythical creature! Get this from Etsy for $59.99

8. Alex and Ani Unicorn Bracelet

Look trendy with this classic bangle featuring the majestic unicorn! Get it for $38.00.

9. Unicorn Notebook

Keep up with your studies while still looking fabulous with this cute pastel notebook! Get this for only $10!

10. Kate Spade Jewelry

Any of these pieces will add a little magic to your wardrobe! The prices range from $38-61 on Katespade.com.

Rachel graduated from the Honors College at James Madison University in May 2017 and is pursuing a career in the media/PR industry. She majored in Media Arts & Design with a concentration in journalism and minored in Spanish and Creative Writing. She loves spending time with friends and family, traveling, and going to the beach.