Style

Five Fun and Afforable Halloween Costume Categories for College Girls!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

With “Halloweekend” quickly approaching, the roaring question of ‘What am I going to go as this year?!’ circulates all over our JMU campus. However, while most guys can pretty much throw on a simple t-shirt and call themselves whatever they want, girls seem to have it much harder.

From price, to originality, to even picking something that can be easily assembled, girls know the struggle is REAL. To ease some of the worries, I have carefully selected some extremely affordable, and fun, scaringly, spectacular Halloween costumes for all of our JMU girls looking to have a frightful night!

1.Pun-tastic!

2. Spookilious

3.Trick-or-T.V.

4. Fairytale Fright

5. Back to Basics

I hope this article gave you some *spooky* inspiration for your costume choices this year…but don’t forget that going as a classic black cat never fails!

Hello! My name is Maddie Bumsted and I am a Freshman at James Madison Univeristy! I am majoring in Communication/English studies, and creative writing has always, and continues to be, an inspirational outlet for me in my day-to-day life! Thank you so much for checking out my profile page, and make sure to see all the stories I publish as well!