pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Claire Gardiner ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Name : Claire Gardiner

Hometown: Midlothian

Year: Senior baby!

Major/Minor: major: Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies minor: Inclusive Early Childhood Education

Relationship status:  Single and ready to Flamingle (Someone love me pls?)

Campus Involvement: Barenaked Ladies, Kappa Delta Pi

Tell me a funny story about you? 

One time freshman year this random guy was in my dorm room. He ended up sitting on my bed and bleeding all over my pillow. I called my friends to come help me and then he fell asleep in my bed. I ended sleeping on the cold floor that night. 

Give me your best pickup line: 

I wish they teach us more about Vikings

The best pickup line you’ve ever gotten? 

Titanic….oh wait that’s a shitty ice breaker

Did you read Dr. Seuss as kid? Because green eggs and damn!

Fave playlist on Spotify? 

Doses and Mimosas by edeliee 

Fondest memory at JMU?

There are so many I can’t choose! When I look back all my favorite memories are getting into weird situations with my 6 best friends.

Any advice you want to give to freshman this year? 

Go out and take risks. Find your passion and have fun. In a blink of an eye, you’ll be a senior and be crying about leaving this amazing place!

Last but not least, it’s 1 am you just got back from a night of going out and you are starving what do you order? 

Someone better take my ass to TacoBell pls.

Hello, it's me. Edel (pronounced like the singer), was previously Assistant Social Editor, Video for Her Campus Media. She graduated in May 2018  from James Madison University in with a double major in Media Arts and Design and Communications Studies. Before joining the HC girl gang full-time she was the Campus Correspondent for the JMU Her Campus Chapter. She's an avid social media user, food enthusiast, and shopping extraordinaire. You can catch her taking a coffee break or binge-watching romantic comedies on Netflix.