alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What to Look Forward to This Upcoming Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Whether it be the warm weather, spending time with your friends and family, or being able to sleep in without worrying about the pressures of schoolwork, summer is arguably one of the most enjoyable seasons of them all. Be sure to take advantage of all of the opportunities the weather brings and the time you have while it lasts!  

Playa Bowls

The Playa Bowls franchise has taken beach boardwalks by storm. For those who aren’t familiar, Playa Bowls are fruit blended bowls with granola and fresh fruit toppings. Be sure to grab one on your way to the beach and enjoy this delicious treat with friends (if you’re generous enough to share!)

Family Barbeques

Nothing beats a barbeque with your family and friends followed by a day at the pool or at the beach. Barbeques are an easy and fun way to spend time with the people you love and catch up with friends. Not to mention, food is always a plus!

Taking Up A Summer Job

While some dread the thought of working in the summer months, having a little extra cash in your pocket is worth the time spent dedicated to working. Be sure to keep an eye out for seasonal stores such as Jamba Juice, for they can provide you with great learning experience, a chance to make new friends, and take some delicious recipes home along the way.

Changing Your Style

With the warmer weather among us, this is your time to feel confident in that new pair of shoes or flowy romper you’ve been storing in the back of your closet. Try a new accessory or lipstick color to try and brighten up your attitude, overall appearance, and positivity. Trying something new will bring you great feelings of satisfaction and your confidence will thank you for it later.

https://fthspatpress.com/6069/news/the-summer-of-the-fruit-bowl-is-here/

"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C.S. Lewis