This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Within the last 6 months or so I’ve really gotten into Podcasts. I’m a little late to the game, but so far I’ve found three that I love and switch between often.

1. My Favorite Murder

For all you true crime and murder junkies out there this podcast is perfect for you. The two hosts are great at telling murder stories while keeping a dark topic bearable with their comedic banter and commentary.

2. That’s Why We Drink

If you love true crime but need a little twist with story telling look no further than this podcast. Along with a true crime story the hosts pair it with a paranormal story. Once again, the hosts of this podcast are great at telling horrible and sad stories while making the listeners laugh at their witty comebacks.

3. Girls Gotta Eat

If you aren’t into true crime or paranormal stories, but you are a fan of self-loving girl bosses her talk everything from friendships, sex and careers this podcast is just for you. The two hosts are in the thirties and keep you laughing while they give you advice mixed in with their personal stories.

There’re so many podcasts out there and I’ve only just started navigating the plethora so I’m sure my list is not as great it could be. But I highly recommend these three if you haven’t listened to them and are looking for some to try.

I am a senior Textile Materials Technoloy major from good ol' Pollock Pines, CA. I love water skiing, dancing, and mom blogs!!!!!!! 
Cora Burns

Jefferson '20

Trying to figure it out and writing about it as I go.