samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Senior Reminders

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Our CC Cait Sokolowski has been killing senior year, and she has a few tips and reminders for us all. 

We have picked up our caps and gowns for graduation from college, we have taken our college senior portraits, purchased our PhilaU class of 2016 shirts and are applying to jobs and attending adult interviews dressed in business attire…if this isn’t growing up than I don’t know what is.

Having trouble applying to jobs or finding anything that interests you? Check out Indeed.com and Linkedin Jobs, both of these sites allow you to upload a personal profile and your resume to assist in the job searches. Prior to uploading your resume, head to Career Services to finalize your resume for you to make sure it looks its best before being shared.  Don’t forget that for all the money you spent getting your education, it does not mean that PhilaU wants that money to all go to a waste….just half of it. But on the real, PhilaU is there to support you and help you out in the job category, you just have to seek them out for assistance.

Just the daily update to keep your head up Ram’s, go get some $1 drinks at Bayou on Wednesday  and remember that you can do it and the end is near, yet so damn far away. 

I'm a fourth year Professional Communications major, Founder and Co-Correspondent of the Philadelphia University Her Campus Chapter, Events Director of PhilaU Radio-WPHU and a First Year Peer Mentor. Home for me is South Jersey. I like spend time in Ocean City, take pictures and spend time with my friends adventuring and finding new places to get lost in. Sushi, beer and romantic comedies are my guilty pleasures.