mario calvo S mEIfXRzIk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mario calvo S mEIfXRzIk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Philly Holiday Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

With the holidays right around the corner, I find myself getting more into the spirit. Philadelphia has so many great experiences to partake in during the winter season that should be taken full advantage of! Take a break from school and have some fun in the city!

Dilworth Park

Check out Dilworth Park and see all that is has to offer! It has something for everyone- ice skating, lights, drinks, and vendors.

Philadelphia Zoo

This year, the zoo now offers a holiday lights and music display. Make a trip out of it to see the animals and its newest attraction.

Longwood Gardens

Although Longwood Gardens is not in the city, it is fairly close by. I love walking around and seeing the gardens transformed into “A Longwood Christmas.” This is one of my favorite yearly traditions with my family and I highly recommend making the trip into the suburbs.

Christmas Village in Love Park

I also truly enjoy this holiday experience in the city. There are so many unique vendors and German themed foods. Combat the cold with a yummy soft pretzel and hot chocolate.

Isobel Moyer

Jefferson '22

I am a Physician Assistant Major at Jefferson University. Lover of music, fitness, planet earth, activism, and coffee!