Her Campus Jefferson is Recruiting Writers for Fall 2019

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Her Campus Jefferson is wrapping up the Spring 2019 semester, and we are looking for new writers with some fresh ideas to join our team for the Fall 2019 semester!

As a Her Campus Jefferson writer, you’ll be responsible for writing articles biweekly about anything and everything you are interested in sharing your voice about. Seriously. Anything from movie reviews, to a vacation you took, tips & tricks, or just what is on your mind. These articles are posted online, so you can share them with friends, family, and social media followers!

Added bonus—by joining Her Campus you will have a chance to apply for a various amount of leadership opportunities. From editing to running events or our social media pages, there’s something for everyone. Say hello to another line on your resume!

Interested and want to find out more? Fill out this interest form to be emailed about more information regarding Her Campus Jefferson.

We can’t wait to hear from you! XOXO

Cora Burns

Jefferson '20

Trying to figure it out and writing about it as I go.