HC Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Like every year, this year we received some fun goodies in our survival kit. We tested some of the products out and here are our thoughts:

Abbey:

Hair ties and scrunchies from Aeropostale:​

These were my favorite goody in the survival kit because anyone who knows me knows that I always have my hair up either in a braid, a messy bun, or a ponytail. The hair ties were super comfy and are really cute with a pair of jeans. I loved wearing the scrunchie for something different too. They are definitely making a comeback.

Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray:

I used this product to spray back some fly-aways from my ponytail and it definitely worked. Plus it protected against frizz for the day, so that was a bonus.

Erin Condren On-the-Go Planner:

Last year I loved testing out the Erin Condren marker set we received in the survival kit (I still use them!). This planner is a perfect match for those. It’s colorful and the horizontal layout provides a lot of space to plan each day. It’s a nice size too because it won’t take too much room in your backpack but it also won’t get stuck at the bottom.

Jacqueline:

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask and Cleaner:

I tried this mask after a stressful Monday, and it did wonders for my skin! The mixture of honey and tea tree oil left my face feeling clean, oil-free, and smooth!

Spindrift Sparkling Cucumber Water:

I’ve never had cucumber water, but my mom is a big fan so when I saw the Spindrift Sparkling Cucumber water, I knew I had to try it! The drink was delicious and refreshing! It’s a healthy substitution for soda and a great substitution if you’re craving a little flavor with your water!

Hi-Chew Candy-Green Apple:

I love candy, especially this time of year! This green apple flavor was super delicious and what’s not to love when it’s gluten free, cholesterol free, and has 0g trans-fat!!!

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes:

These self-tanning towelettes are amazing! I tried them on my arms and within a couple hours my skin looked tanner! Plus, they smell absolutely wonderful!!!

Steripod:

Being from California and going to school in Pennsylvania, I travel a lot! Whenever I travel, I’m always awkwardly putting my toothbrush in a Ziploc bag, but now I can use Steripod which will keep my toothbrush clean, dry, and odor free!

We enjoyed testing these great products from all the wonderful companies! Thanks, Her Campus!

PC: Abbey and Jacqueline

Cover Photo: Kellyn