This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Are you looking for some Halloween fun to partake in this year? Well, look no further since Manayunk has got you covered! Starting on Saturday October 26th, Halloween in Manayunk will be taking place. Kids as well as dogs, who will be all dressed up in their favorite costumes, will be parading through Pretzel Park beginning at 10:30 AM. Dogs dressed-up in costumes strutting around, I mean how super cute is that? You definitely do not want to miss out on this, so be sure to head on down to Pretzel Park wearing your best costume as well! Following this parade, Trick-or-Treating will be happening in Manayunk from 11:00 AM-4:00 PM. As for who will be taking part in the Trick-or-Treating, the majority of the retail stores will be participating in the fun. This means that there will be lots of time to have a chance to grab all of your favorite candy and have fun with all of your friends! Aside from these two happenings, there will also be plenty of other events as well as promotions taking place in order to get everyone into the Halloween spirit. From costume contests to store discounts to store events, there will be so many fun opportunities for everyone of all ages! Hit the parade, do a little shopping, and grab some food! It is all up to you what you decide to do, but one thing is for sure, no matter what you decide to do, you will have a great time! If interested in learning more and for a full list of the participating stores, be sure to head on over to: http://manayunk.com/events/halloween-in-manayunk.html

Senior Fashion Merchandising and Management student IG: @cassidy_buch