This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

April 1st, 2018 – Home for Easter!

It was a well-needed, decompressing weekend. After a wonderful weekend of course, you take a picture with your twin sister!

April 6th, 2018 – Visiting the Liberty Observation Deck in Center City, Philadelphia, PA

This was the first time I’ve ever been to the Liberty Observation Deck and it was AMAZING. The building’s top floor was all-glass windows, giving a 360 view of the city.

April 13th, 2018 – Final Weekend Visit Home Before Finals

This weekend was a last-minute weekend home and I don’t regret it one bit. Friday the 13th (you guessed it) was a beautiful day and since I live in close driving distance to the New Jersey Shore my mom, sister and I decided to take an impromptu trip down. I couldn’t forget about grabbing a smoothie bowl and some pics to commemorate the trip (and additional smoothie bowl pic, duh.)

April 22nd, 2018 – Twin Sister Came Up to Visit for NSLS Induction and Vault + Vine Coffee Date!

I was so excited for my twin sister Erika to stay the weekend with me! This was a big weekend for me academically because I got inducted into Jefferson University’s National Society of Leadership and Success. After the ceremony it was still early in the day and it was beautiful out, my friends and I along with my sister Erika decided to go to a cafe down the street from the University called Vault + Vine. Vault + Vine is in the East Falls section of Philadelphia and what we consider a “hidden gem”.

April 24th, 2018 – Hanging out with Friends

Due to our hectic schedules and upcoming finals, I am grateful for the time I can spend with my friends. Even if it’s just a us lounging around and watching Netflix, we still manage to make it a fun time! (Even take Snapchats along the way)

Hi! My name is Lyndsey Ferraino. I am a Pre-Medical Studies Major at Jefferson University. I am all about a healthy lifestyle (but in moderation I will not deny ice cream. End of story.) I also take my school work and my values on life very seriously. I keeping active by going to the gym and following sport teams. I have the most amazing, supportive friends and I love spending time with them. Although I say St.Patrick's Day is my favorite holdiday, I am a big sap for Valentine's Day. I love LOVE. I try to live my life by the motto "Where the mind goes, the person follows". I believe that each and every person has a purpose on this Earth and is bound to do great things for themselves and impact everyone in their passing. I also swear I was born in the wrong time period.