This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Are you on a budget but want to get a full face of glam? Well you’ve come to the right place! I have recommendations of makeup products for a full face of makeup that won’t break your bank, but will leave your looking hot as ever. So, let’s get right into it.

We are going to start with setting down a primer. A good primer that will leave your face feeling and looking poreless is the ELF Poreless Primer that retails for $6.00- a very good price if I do say so myself. Once that is rubbed in, foundation is the next step. The Wet and Wild Photofocus Foundation is the way to go. This retails for $6.00 and definitely worth the money. This foundation is medium/full coverage that will not crease or wear off easily throughout the day. Next is concealer, which has many great contenders, but the one we will be discussing today is the Fit Me Concealer. This costs about $8.00- as expensive as any other drugstore concealer. This concealer is raved about among the beauty community and I do agree myself. It is perfect for covering dark circles or imperfections. For an overall setting powder, Coty Airspun Loose Powder is the one for you. This powder will give your face an airbrushed, velvety effect. Contour time! Using the Wet and Wild Color Icon Contour Palette, use a light hand and sweep in circular motions along the hollows of your cheeks. For highlight, we are going to use yet another Wet and Wild product (What can I say? They are killing it!) the MegaGlo Highlighter which costs about $6.00.

Now onto the fun part, the eyeshadow! There are multiple palettes that are worth its money and one of them is the Morphe palettes. These suckers retail at $23 for 35 shades! What a steal! For eyeliner, the Essence Superfine Eyeliner is the way to go. Only for a whopping $3, this will not budge off your eye. Next is mascara, which also has a lot of great competitors, but the L’oreal Lash Paradise takes the cake. This will give you the extra boost to your lashes that will have people wondering if they are real or fake. Moving onto the lips, a great liquid lipstick is Hard Candy Liquid Lips. They come in matte, metallic and “wet”, and come with great price of $6.00. To seal the whole look off, use the L’oreal Infallible Setting Spray. These are just a few products that will help you bring your A game.

Hey guys! I'm Vanshani, a pre-med student that loves makeup and soap cutting videos. Playing around with makeup and creating different looks is something I enjoy doing in my psare time, between doing math problems, or even when watching a tv show.