‘To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before’ — Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

If you love a good rom com, you NEED to watch ‘To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.’ The main character, Laura Jean, writes love letters to five different boys she’s had crushes on during her life. In a series of events, those letters get sent out, and she’s forced to face the repercussions. I don’t want to give too much away because it really is a movie you should experience for yourself. The movie does a great job focusing on all the ups and downs of first loves, family relationships and even grief. If you have time during your unpacking for the new year or procrastinating all your new course assignments, I highly recommend grabbing your girlfriends and curling up on the couch with some popcorn. You’re guaranteed to laugh, cry and find a little bit of yourself in Laura Jean. And come on, the two male love interests are completely irresistible! You can find this good-feeling movie right on Netflix! Happy Watching!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/1lwR5Lx6KPtfzaTzKl/giphy.gif

I am a senior Textile Materials Technoloy major from good ol' Pollock Pines, CA. I love water skiing, dancing, and mom blogs!!!!!!!