5 Things to Do to Keep Yourself Busy During Quarantine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.
Stay active!

Whether you decide to try some workouts at home or choose to head outside for some fresh air, staying active will definitely keep you busy! From bike rides to walks, there are so many different options that you can choose to partake in each day.

Read a book!

Usually, individuals claim that they never really have the time to stop and read a book, but what better time to pick up a book (or multiple books) than now. Being that there are lots of genres to select, every book is unique and allows for you to almost escape into a different world.

Do some self-care!

Turn on your favorite music and have yourself a day filled with relaxation. It really is true that a face mask can change your entire day! If you are really feeling it, go ahead and give yourself a manicure/pedicure or use this time to learn how to paint your nails!

Video Chat with friends!

No matter how busy you manage to keep yourself, it is inevitable that we will all miss our friends at one point or another. During these times of isolation, it is really nice to be able to video chat with the people you miss the most. For some extra fun, partake in game night via video chat, Pictionary is always an excellent choice!

Clean-up your space!

Does your room need some extra attention during these crazy times? Go through and organize your personal living space. Clean out your closet by either selling some of your items or donating them. This cleaning is sure to make you feel productive and when you are completely finished, you will most certainly see a difference.

Senior Fashion Merchandising and Management student IG: @cassidy_buch