Spring Break is only weeks away and will be here before we know it. Trips to breezy Florida beaches or clear Caribbean seas are totally in your future! Well, okay, maybe your future dreams. If you’ve decided to stay home this Spring Break–because, let’s face it, vacations are expensive–have no fear!There can be plenty of fun and/or productive things to do while you’re at home for a whole week.
1. Redecorate your room at home.
2. Catch up with friends you haven’t seen in months.
3. Get a head start on the homework your lovely professors inevitably assigned for break.
4. Have your best friend over and spend an afternoon baking recipes you found on Pinterest.
5. Be a tourist in your hometown and check out all the local hotspots.
6. If you can, pick up a few shifts at work to save up for a future trip.
7. Go to a 24-hour diner at 2 am with your besties.
8. See a concert.
9. Take a cooking, baking, art, or sewing class. Whatever suits your interest!
10. Have a movie marathon of your favorite movie series.
11. Binge-watch that show on Netflix you’ve been waiting to watch for forever.
12. Take a hike at your local park.
13. See a show.
14. Make DIY facemasks and have a spa night with your friends.
15. Grab ice-cream at your local ice-cream parlor.
16. Go see a movie.
17. Exercise. Go to the gym, take a run, whatever gets you moving!
18. Get a haircut and come back to school with a fresh new ‘do.
19. Spend time with your family.
20. Bake cookies.
21. Paint your nails.
22. Start learning a new instrument.
23. Go on a picnic.
24. Start scoping out job opportunities for the summer.
25. Take naps—lots of them.
26. Read a book you’ve been meaning to read.
27. Try something new.
29. Try out new makeup looks.
30. Put together new outfits for the end of the semester.
31. Make an inspiration board.
32. Explore your local city.
33. Listen to a new album.
34. Clean out your closet and donate the clothes you don’t wear anymore.
35. Relax and have fun!
Top Photo: Public Domain Images
Cover Photo: Pexels