Senior Send-off: Alora Cinicola

One of our best writers and good friend, Alora, is graduating and we decided to have her featured as part of our content this week! Want to learn more about her? Keep reading to know fun facts about her and her college career.

Name: Alora Cinicola

Year: Senior

Hometown: Pittsburgh

Major: Criminology and Spanish

What are you most looking forward to after graduation? After graduation, I am super stoked to start my graduate work at Case Western Reserve in the fall!

What will you miss most about Carroll? I will miss playing Ultimate Frisbee with my team the most. I will miss all of the team pasta dinners and late night pick up games on the quad!

What activities or student organizations were you invovled with at Carroll? I'm involved with Her Campus, JCU Women's Ultimate Frisbee, and I have a work study with JCU Sports Information

What is your dream job? My dream job is to work as a forensic social worker. 

What is your comfort food? My comfort food is definitely something with lots of noodles. Pad Thai is my current favorite.

Who is your celebrity crush? Joseph Gordon Levitt 

What do you hope to do before you turn 30? My current goal is to visit all of the national parks! So far, I've only been to one. I got a lot to go!