This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Last week Her Campus sent out the new Survival Kit for our chapter to enjoy. The timing couldn’t be better as October seems to drag on with no break in sight. Yes, I don’t count our “Fall Break” because one day off of classes isn’t necessarily a vacation. Regardless, we are so happy to receive the much-needed essentials provided by our idols at Her Campus. Here are some of the goods:

Mary Kay

The Mary Kay Naturally line has been a saving grace. As a senior, I am bogged down by grad school applications, fellowships, upper-level classes, etc. My skin suffers every time I’m under duress. The MK Naturally Purifying Cleanser, Exfoliating Powder, Nourishing Oil, and Moisturizing Stick are SKIN CHANGING. Mary Kay is love, Mary Kay is life.

Image from Giphy

Emergen-C

Emergen-C absolutely spoiled Her Campus JCU this semester. So many students have been sick so far and continue to spread germs around. While you cannot control how people cover their sneezes (or don’t cover them), you can (partially) control your immune system. The Emergen-C drink mixes and new Nutrient Shots are great for getting the health boost you need.

Image from Giphy

Extra

Extra Refreshers are the best thing since sliced bread (or cubed gum). Fresh breath is always in style.

Image from Giphy

Avocado Phone Ring Holders

These phone holders are the cutest things ever. I may be one of the only people who have never used a pop socket or phone ring, but I have always wanted to. Avocado-themed items> everything.

Image from Giphy

Garnier

The Fructis Style Shine + Hold Liquid Pomade has been a staple of my beauty routine. As someone with crazy, curly hair, a product that keeps your hair tame and shiny is a must-have. Another fan favorite is the Garnier Whole Blends Miracle Nectar. Our Chapter members have been thriving off of the Garnier + Mary Kay combo!

Image from Giphy

Coupons

The only thing I love more than buying things? Saving money while doing it. We were given coupons for Emergen-C products as well as Vivrelle. Vivrelle is a shared accessory closet filled with tons of luxury items. You’re able to borrow items for as long as you want, swap, and buy them for a monthly membership fee. 

Image from Giphy

Good things do indeed come in Her Campus Survival Kits!