What’s On My Desk?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

With a little over a month left in what has been the busiest semester of my life, I need all of the inspiration I can get to take me to home base. So, when I am entering the fourth hour of sitting at my desk during a homework marathon, I like to look at my favorite quote, which sits right next to my laptop, to make me smile. Do you keep anything nearby to spark some motivation within you? Stay strong! We can finish this semester like the champions we are!

I am a student at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania with two strong passions: education and travel. I plan to combine the two by teaching English abroad after I receive my degree in English education and Spanish education. But for now, I am enjoying my time at IUP and life in general! I feel that a day in which I didn't express myself is a day wasted. I love to develop my music taste by DJing for IUP's radio station. I also really enjoy cooking and adding my own twist to recipes - I hope to make a vegetarian cookbook someday! Finally, I have always had a love for writing, which is how I got involved with Her Campus in the first place. I started as a contributing writer, and now I am a campus correspondent for IUP's chapter of Her Campus. I look forward to working with all of the other students who belong to this great organization and cannot wait to see what will happen when all of our creativity and ideas mix together!